Students must complete this course with a B- or better prior to entering the module. Students may be concurrently enrolled in this course when applying for admission to the module.
- COMM ST 246: Introduction to Health Communication
Students must take any 3 of the following courses, of which at least 2 must be in Communication Studies:
- COMM ST 395: Interpersonal Health Communication
- COMM ST 395: Health Communication in the Precision Medicine Era
- COMM ST 395: Social Media and Health
- COMM ST 350: Assistive Communication Design
- COMM ST 394: Undergraduate Research Seminar: Persuasion in Health Contexts
- COMM ST 395: Children, Media, and Health
- GEN_CMN/CSD 108 Sound and Communication Health
- CSD 369 Special Topics in Communication Sciences and Disorders: Communication Process in Aging
- CSD 373: Learning Disabilities
- CSD 376: Diagnostic and Remedial Approaches for Children with Learning Problems
Appropriate substitutions may be approved by the module coordinator. Students seeking approval of a substitution should submit a written request including a rationale for the substitution. Students are encouraged to get approval in advance of completing a course, as having completed the course will not be a factor in substitution decisions.