Module prerequisites: none.
- CSD 202, Neurobiology of Communication
- CSD 303, Brain and Cognition
- CSD 310/410, Biological Foundations of Speech and Music
- CSD 395, Cognitive Neuroscience of Human Communication*
*CSD 395 prerequisites include CSD 202 & 203, and one lab science course
Substitutions for these courses must be approved by the module coordinator.
Suggested courses for further study outside SoC:
- COG SCI 207: Introduction to Cognitive Modeling
- COG SCI 210: Language and the Brain
- EECS 337: Natural Language Processing
- NEUROSCI/BIOL SCI 326: Neurobiology of Learning and Memory
- BIOL SCI 302: Fundamentals of Neurobiology I
- BIOL SCI 306: Fundamentals of Neurobiology II
- BIOL SCI 314: Mind and Brain
- PSYCH 334: Language and Thought